- Meals and drinks including water are either buy-on-board or can be pre purchased online at the time of booking or prior to the flight
- Seat pitch of 31 inch with width of 18 inch on 787 aircraft and on the A320 a 28 inch pitch with width of 20.5 inch. “Super” seats include a 34 inch seat pitch and are available for an extra fee
- A child free zone, ‘Scoot In Silence’ is available at the front of the 787 economy cabin for a fee
- Wi-Fi and In-seat power available for a fee.
- Flight map and games can be accessed for free to your own device onboard
- Checked and carry on baggage fees vary on the ticket and seat purchased
ScootPlus (Premium Economy)
- Priority boarding.
- Welcome drink, meal and non alcoholic drinks served complimentary
- In-seat power and WiFi complimentary
- Seat pitch of 38 inch and 6 inch recline on the 787
- Carry on and checked baggage included in the airfare
- Established in May 2011 as Singapore Airline’s (SIA’s) no-frills, low-cost subsidiary airline for medium and long haul routes
- Inaugural service on June 4th 2012 from Singapore to Sydney
- The brand went through a period of expansion over 2015- 2016 utilising new 787 dreamliners
- In early 2016, Singapore Airlines fully acquired Tigerair, and in May 2016, the SIA Group announced the formation of Budget Aviation Holdings to own and manage both Scoot and Tigerair. In July 2017, the two airlines were integrated under a single Scoot brand.
- Boeing 787
- Airbus A320
COVID-19 Compliance (7/7)
– COVID-19 website information and instructions
– Social distancing on boarding
– Flight attendant Personal Protection Equipment
– Face masks compulsory
– Meal service modified
– Passenger Sanitizer Kit
– Deep clean of aircraft
Airline flights may be overbooked. This means there is a slight chance that there may be more reservations than available seats on your flight or class of travel. In these circumstances, we may need to deny boarding to one or more passengers, or downgrade the class of travel (i.e. from ScootPlus to
Economy). If you are denied boarding due to overbooking and none of the situations outlined in 8.1 apply, Scoot will make every effort to ensure you are transported to the destination specified in your booking as soon as possible (“Remedial Measures”). You may also have additional rights in accordance with local law or government regulation or in accordance with our policy if there is no applicable law (“Remedial Rights”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Remedial Measures and Remedial Rights will not apply to you if you fail to meet the check-in and boarding requirements in section 7. In either case, we will also provide you with a SGD 150 travel voucher that you can redeem towards travel on any Scoot flight within 24 months to apologise for any inconvenience.
In the event that a Scoot flight is delayed or cancelled less than 24 hours before departure, we will try our
best to put you on the next available Scoot flight between the same origin and destination as soon as
possible, at no additional cost. If we are unable to provide you with a flight, or if you postpone your travel,
we will offer you a travel voucher at least equal to your itinerary value, valid for twenty-four (24) months
from the date of issue, or a refund to the original mode of payment, in either case excluding any amounts
for third party products and services. Unless provided for in a Convention or applicable law, we will not be responsible for paying any costs or
expenses you may incur as a result of the controllable delay or cancellation. We strongly recommend you
carry comprehensive travel insurance throughout your travels.
Uncontrollable circumstances include but are not limited to weather conditions at point of origin or
destination or en-route to other ports, industrial action caused by staff not directly employed by Scoot, air
traffic control requirements/ restrictions, or closure of runways.
If your flight is cancelled due to an uncontrollable circumstance, we will try our best to put you on the next
available Scoot flight between the same origin and destination as soon as possible, at no additional cost. If
we are unable to provide you with a flight, or if you postpone your travel, we will offer you a travel
voucher at least equal to your itinerary value, valid for twenty-four (24) months from the date of issue
excluding any amounts for third party products and services. Except as provided in a Convention or
applicable law, we will not pay any costs or expenses you incur as a result of the uncontrollable delay or
cancellation. We strongly recommend you obtain comprehensive travel insurance to cover all your travels.
In the rare occasion when your baggage is delayed, we will make every reasonable effort to return mishandled baggage within 72 hours from the time it is reported and provide compensation for reasonable expenses associated with delayed delivery according to our policy, or as required by applicable international agreements. We encourage you to check our Conditions of Carriage for general exclusions on baggage claims before making a claim: https://www.flyscoot.com/en/baggage-recovery
See the airline Conditions of Carriage here
Lodge a complaint with the airline here
Click here for more information about our Scoot reviews and safety ratings system.