- Commenced operations in July 2004 as Thai Airways low cost subsidiary
- Domestic airline which operated international routes for a short time
- Currently has fleet of 16 aircraft to serve 30 destinations throughout Thailand
- Operates out of Bangkok's secondary Airport, Don Mueang Airport
- Serves highest number of domestic routes within Thailand
- Number one low-fare, high-value budget airline in Thailand
- ATR 72-500
Click here for more information about our NOK Air reviews and safety ratings system.