- All aircraft operate in an all economy class configuration
- Food and beverages must be purchased on board; water, tea and coffee available for purchase; meals can be pre purchased on line prior to the flight
- No in flight entertainment
- Seat pitch of 28 to 29 inch with 2 inch recline; exit row seats with extra legroom can be reserved for additional fee but they may not recline; seat selection available at the time of booking for a fee
- No blankets and pillows available
- Baggage allowance of 15 – 40kgs must be purchased at the time of booking to avoid high airport charges; Carry on baggage allowance of 7kgs
- Jetstar Pacific was Vietnam’s first value based carrier and transformed from Pacific Airlines to Jetstar Pacific in May 2008
- Jetstar Pacific is majority owned by Vietnam Airlines (approximately 70 per cent) with the Qantas Group holding 30 per cent
Cancellations and lengthy delays
If your flight is cancelled or delayed by controllable factors at Jetstar such as crewing or aircraft availablility, Jetstar will offer an alternative flight on our services to get you to your destination at no additional cost.
Where your flight is delayed or cancelled as a result of an Event Beyond our Control such as political unrest, weather delays, natural disaters and strikes, whether you have checked in or not, Jetstar will endeavour to rebook you on the next available flight on our services at no additional cost to you, alternatively, if we are unable to rebook you on services acceptable to you, we will refund the applicable fare. We will not be responsible for paying any other costs or expenses you may incur as a result of the delay or cancellation
Airline flights may be overbooked. This means there is a slight chance that there may be more reservations than available seats on your flight. In these circumstances, we will offer an incentive for volunteers not to travel on their booked flight. If there are not enough volunteers, we may need to deny boarding to one or more Passengers involuntarily.
Passengers also have the choice to take a refund or wait for the next avaialbale flight which may be on another airline. No other compensation will be offered if a refund is taken.
If damage to the baggage is of a kind that can be immediately ascertained (such as broken wheels or handles, tears or missing contents) or the bag itself is missing, the passenger must, on the same day and before leaving the arrival hall report the damage/loss to either the Jetstar counter or other baggage services. If your baggage has been delivered to you late after being lost, you can apply to Jetstar together with the documents indicating the expenditures you have made until the delivery of your baggage for reimbursement.
See the airline Conditions of Carriage here
To lodge a complaint with the airline click here
Click here for more information about our Jetstar Pacific reviews and safety ratings system.