- All aircraft are in economy only configuration
- Meal and beverages provided, snack provided on flights less than an hour. Alcohol available for purchase or complimentary depending on the flight and operator.
- No in flight entertainment,
- Seat pitch of 34 inch and seat width of 17 inch on Fokker aircraft. Seat pitch of 31 inch and seat width of 17 inch on A320-200 aircraft.
- No blankets or pillows.
- Newspapers offered on some flights.
- Began operations as Carnarvon Air Taxi in Western Australia in 1963
- Changed its name to Skywest Aviation in 1979
- Multiple owners over the next 25 years including Ansett Australia before being purchased by private investors in 2002 when Ansett collapsed
- Purchased by Virgin Australia in 2012 to operate their regional ATR fleet
- Fokker 100
COVID-19 Compliance (6/7)
– COVID-19 website information and instructions
– Social distancing on boarding
– Flight attendant Personal Protection Equipment
– Face masks compulsory
– Meal service modified
– Passenger Sanitizer Kit
– Deep clean of aircraft
Click here for more information about our Virgin Australia Regional reviews and safety ratings system.