- Seat pitch in Business Class of 48 inch on the 737 and 78 inch on the 787. Seats on the 787 transform into a lie flat bed. Economy seat pitch of 31 and 32 inch respectively on the 737 and 787.
- Full meal and beverage service
- Shared screens throughout the cabin screen movies and TV shows on the 737 and personal screens with on demand entertainment on the 787
- Blankets and pillows provided on flights. Amenity kits provided on international flights for Business Class
- Suparna Airlines, known in Chinese as Jinpeng, is an airline based in China, Shanghai. It was formerly known as Yangtze River Express and Yangtze River Airlines after launching passenger services. In April 2017 Yangtze River Airlines changed its name to Suparna Airlines. Currently Suparna has a focus on domestic flights and will start flying internationally in the near future.· Established on 15 January 2003 and currently is one of the largest cargo airlines in the country. Suparna Airlines is 100% owned by HNA Group, which is one of the Fortune 500 companies.
Click here for more information about our Suparna Airlines reviews and safety ratings system.