- Meals and snacks available for purchase but beverages are complimentary
- Seats have a 31 inch pitch and seat selection is complimentary
- No in flight entertainment but colouring books are available for children
- Free blankets and pillows
- Baggage is included in the fare
- The airline was established as Pan Asia Airlines in 1997 as the fourth new airline in a deregulated Japanese market.
- The corporate name was changed to Skynet Asia Airways Co., Ltd. in August 1998, and operations commenced in July 2002,
- It established “Solaseed Air” as corporate brand in July 2011.
- As of December 2015, the corporate name was changed to Solaseed Air Inc.
COVID-19 Compliance (0/7)
– COVID-19 website information and instructions
– Social distancing on boarding
– Flight attendant Personal Protection Equipment
– Face masks compulsory
– Meal service modified
– Passenger Sanitizer Kit
– Deep clean of aircraft
Click here for more information about our Solaseed Air reviews and safety ratings system.