- Sweet or savory snack, tea, coffee, and water offered.
- No in-flight entertainment.
- Seat pitch of 30 inches and width of 18.5 inches. Seats with extra legroom can be purchased.
- No blankets and pillows are available.
- Business-class with meals and drinks
- Economy-class light meals and drinks service
- The Rex Group was formed in 2002 with the merger of Hazelton Airlines and Kendell Airlines, two well established and successful air carriers in Australia
- Currently based in Wagga Wagga in New South Wales
- Essential regional service in the eastern states of Australia
- From 2021, serves Australian East Coast capitals with Boeing 737-800s
- Boeing 737-800
- SAAB 340
COVID-19 Compliance (7/7)
– COVID-19 website information and instructions
– Social distancing on boarding
– Flight attendant Personal Protection Equipment
– Face masks compulsory
– Meal service modified
– Passenger Sanitizer Kit
– Deep clean of aircraft
Click here for more information about our Rex Australia reviews and safety ratings system.