- Pobeda features only economy seating with a standard seat pitch of 29-30inch. A fee must be paid to select your seats
- Extra legroom seats up to 39 inch are available during the check out flow for an extra fee
- Meals, snacks and beverages are to be paid for on board. Water is provided free of charge
- No in-flight entertainment
- Checked baggage must be purchased at the time of booking. A small piece of personal baggage such as a handbag can be taken on complimentary but note the dimensions of 36 x 30 x 27 cm
- Premium tickets include complimentary date/time change or refund, 20kgs checked baggage, one cabin bag of dimensions 36 x 30 x 27 cm and free seat selection including of premium seats.
- Pobeda Airlines LLC (Russian: Победа) is a Russian low-cost airline and a wholly owned subsidiary of Aeroflot.
- It is based in Vnukovo International Airport, with secondary bases in St Petersburg. It operates scheduled services to domestic and international destinations.
- Pobeda received an air operator’s certificate on 11 November 2014, and commenced its maiden flight on 1 December of the same year
COVID-19 Compliance (6/7)
– COVID-19 website information and instructions
– Social distancing on boarding
– Flight attendant Personal Protection Equipment
– Face masks compulsory
– Meal service modified
– Passenger Sanitizer Kit
– Deep clean of aircraft
Click here for more information about our Pobeda reviews and safety ratings system.