from Australia - July 26, 2022
Flew Economy Class
I have a list of complaints about this airline. But by far the biggest is the rude flight attendants. Both ways. Not just the one way. I put my hand up to ask a question as the flight attendant walked past and she put her hand in my face and kept walking. I’m a seasoned traveller and never experienced this kind of service before.
from Indonesia - March 9, 2020
Flew Economy Class
my flight was so comfort with Batik Air. very good service! nice meal and snack,
Dewi A. P.
from Indonesia - August 16, 2017
Business class dari malang ke halim.
– check in di bantu brand ambassador
– tidak ada lounge khusus bussiness class
– ruang tunggu dan pintu boarding dan waktu masuk pesawat tidak berbeda dengan kelas ekonomi
– sebelum take off disediakan snack, jus/air putih dan hot towel.
– tempat duduk nyaman, ada sandaran kepala samping yang bisa diatur dan bantal kecil
– no inflight entertainment and no compensation for it. Padahal ada orang memilih batik air krn IFE walau sedikit lbih mahal drpd maskapai lainnya. Sudah berlangsung beberapa kali dn cm menerima kata maaf saja.
– makanan selama flight biasa saja. Roti di piring, dan 2 jnis makanan lainnya. Bisa minta tea stlh makan.
– setelan landing keluar lebih awal dr wxonomy class. Tp ambil baggage sndiri.
Intinya beda di kursi sm servis makanannya aja sih kalo dibandingkan economy class.
from Indonesia - January 6, 2017
fly with business class with no PTV/IFE on the aircraft although the cabin staff was very friendly and the food was good
from Indonesia - April 5, 2016
I am a very displeased client.We are currently waiting in Halim airport, no information is being given to us because our flight is delayed. We are being badly treated by batik air ground crew, they are mocking us. No one speaks enough English to explain to us that there is 2 and half hours of delay. We had to ask another kind passenger to translate for us. The announcements of updates for delay are not given in English and they are being disrespectfull.This is unacceptable from an air line like Batik air. I expected better customer service.Moreover, they are claiming that we cannot be compensated. I don’t think that Halim International Airport should be called “international” when no one out of 6 ground staff can explain a simple delay in English…. unacceptable from such an airline. I will not be using them again!