- All aircraft are in economy only configuration
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase
- WiFi packages available for a fee and in seat power available
- Seat pitch of 29 inch; preferred seating available for a fee. Seats with extra legroom ( 34-38inch) available for a fee
- Baggage allowance must be purchased when booking ticket or prior to flight to avoid higher charges at the airport; excess baggage attracts additional fee
- Swoop is a Canadian ultra low-cost carrier (ULCC) owned by WestJet
- The airline commenced flights on June 20, 2018
Click here for more information about our Swoop reviews and safety ratings system.