- Aircraft are in economy only configuration
- Hot or cold meals, snacks and beverages available for purchase on board
- Seat pitch of approximately 29 inch
- Seat selection incurs a fee on Happy Peach fare; seat selection is complimentary on Happy Peach Plus; additional fee charged if passengers wish to select either Stretch Seat (exit row) or Pleasure Seat (seats in rows 2 to 5 or at window seats anywhere on the aircraft)
- Boarding passes should be printed off prior to arriving at airport
- Commenced service in March 2012 as Japan’s first low cost airline
- Subsidiary of All Nippon Airways
Click here for more information about our Peach Air reviews and safety ratings system.