- Meals, snacks and drinks including water are for purchase onboard
- No in-flight entertainment except for an onboard magazine
- Seat pitch of 31 inch with 17 inch width and 107 degree recline on Standard Economy seats; seat pitch of 35 inch with 17 to 19.7 inch width and 107 degree recline on more expensive Super Economy seats; seat pitch of 35 inch with 17 to 19.7 inch width and 107 degree recline on higher priced Stretch Economy seats located at the front of each cabin section ensuring there is no seat in front to recline into passengers’ space
- Scoot in Silence is a private child-free cabin located at the front of the aircraft behind Business. No one under 12 may sit here.
- Comfort kit containing blanket, pillow and eye mask available for purchase
- Baggage allowance of up to 40kg must be purchased. One carry-on bag of 7kg plus a laptop is allowed on board for free.
- Passengers may buy one or two seats next to them on flights that aren’t full.
- Complimentary meal and soft drink provided but all snacks and other beverages such as water are to be purchased still
- No in-flight entertainment except for the on board magazine
- Seat pitch of 38 inch with 22 inch width and 8 inch recline, footrest and in seat power in 2-4-2 configuration
- Comfort kit containing blanket, pillow and eye mask provided on over night long haul flights
- Baggage allowance of 30kg included in fare; extra baggage allowance can be purchased. Two carry-on bags totalling a weight of 15kgs are also allowed complimentary.
Click here for more information about our NokScoot reviews and safety ratings system.