- Complimentary tea, coffee, juice, water and biscuits on all flights. Hot and cold food available on some flights.
- No in-flight entertainment.
- Seat pitch of 28-30 inch on A320s and 29 to 34 inches on Fokker 100 aircraft.
- Western Australian owned and operated company providing charter flights for resource sector since 1998
- Has alliances with other operators, allowing rapidly accessed fleet potential
- Purchased by Qantas in February 2011 but was to retain its own brand and livery
- Operates regular fly-in fly-out services to fixed schedules from Perth Airport
- Fokker 100
Click here for more information about our Network Aviation reviews and safety ratings system.