- Snack or cold meal and beverage service including alcoholic beverages
- Personal seat back screen on A320s; no in flight entertainment on other aircraft; passengers should bring their own headphones as these may not be provided
- Check ticket for baggage allowance
- National carrier of Laos commenced service in 1976 as The Civil Aviation Company
- Formed from the merger of existing airlines Royal Air Lao and Lao Air Lines and in 1979 became Lao Aviation
- In 2003 the airline was rebranded to Lao Airlines
- ATR 72-500
Click here for more information about our Lao Airlines reviews and safety ratings system.