- Superior multi course meal and beverage service
- On demand in flight entertainment with WiFi on the A321
- Seats in a 2-2 configuration have a pitch of 62 inch, 26 inch width and transform in to lie flats beds (175 degree angle on the 757 and completely flat on the A321)
- In seat massage function
- Pillow , blankets and amenity kits provided
- Generous baggage allowance
- La Compagnie was founded as Dreamjet in 2013 though by 2015 its current name was adopted
- The business model was to create an all-business class airline with a low-cost structure, offering business class fares significantly cheaper than those of legacy carriers.
- In December 2016, La Compagnie’s sole holding, Dreamjet Participations, acquired 100% of XL Group Ltd., the holding company of XL Airways France, and the two airlines joined forces with the transaction completed by 12 September 2018.
- In April 2018, La Compagnie relocated its Paris operations from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Orly Airport.
- The airline currently flies between Paris or London and New York
COVID-19 Compliance (0/7)
– COVID-19 website information and instructions
– Social distancing on boarding
– Flight attendant Personal Protection Equipment
– Face masks compulsory
– Meal service modified
– Passenger Sanitizer Kit
– Deep clean of aircraft
Click here for more information about our La Compagnie reviews and safety ratings system.