- The airline offers a buy on board service for food and drinks
- Seat selection is available for a fee
- Baggage should be pre purchased online.
- FlySafair is a South African domestic low cost carrier owned by parent company Safair
- Until the 1990s Safari mainly served the local and regional air cargo market. In 1991 it diversified into aircraft maintenance and overnight courier operations before concentrating on leasing and chartering
- In 2007, Safair obtained its IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) approval.
- In 2013 Safair launched FlySafair and the first commercial flight took off in October 2014
Click here for more information about our FlySafair reviews and safety ratings system.