The ultimate, million-dollar weekend break in Australia has been revealed by private jet lifestyle magazine Elite Traveler for ultra-wealthy jetsetters looking to get lavish Down Under.
This no-expense-spared trip of a lifetime, created as part of the New York-based magazine’s Million Dollar Weekend Getaway series in partnership with Australian luxury tour operator SWAIN, will set you back more than $1 million.
You will be treated to a private Harbour Bridge climb, an exclusive performance at the Opera House, numerous private jet jaunts, and the ultimate Great Barrier Reef experience.
“Our readers make over 40 trips per year, including 10 intercontinental trips so they are always interested in great adventures, and Australia provides the perfect backdrop for a spectacular weekend,” said Mike Espindle, Group Editor for Elite Traveler Media Group.
Highlights of the itinerary include:
* 4 nights in a 2-bedroom suite at the Park Hyatt Sydney, with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour, Opera House, and Bridge from the balcony
* A private bridge climb and private performance at the Opera House, complete with fireworks over the harbour ordered up just for you
* A private visit with koalas and kangaroos at an animal sanctuary open only for your entourage
* A helicopter trip to renowned Robert Oatley Vineyards, with lunch served by Australian top chef Neil Perry
* Private jet jaunts from Sydney to the Great Barrier Reef for snorkeling and lunch at top resort qualia, and to Ayers Rock, featuring a dinner party under the stars for you and your guests at the rugged yet refined Longitude 131°
* The gift of an authentic Australian black opal (the rarest and most valuable of opal) and an even rarer Australian pink diamond as a souvenir
To ensure you have complete privacy, every restaurant you dine in will be closed for the duration of your eating experience, while all ground transportation will be provided by Rolls-Royce vehicles filled to the brim with champagne.
It doesn’t get much better than this!