Airlineratings.com – The world’s best one-stop airline safety and product rating review website.
Have you ever wondered how safe the airline you are about to board is? Perhaps you have had niggling doubts, strong feelings or extreme anxiety about what lies ahead? In a world-first, www.airlineratings.com delivers expert safety ratings for more than 435 airlines around the world.
Airlineratings.com is packed with information about air travel and answers questions that many of us may have thought of, but didn’t know who to ask. Well now you do!
Airlineratings.com was developed to provide everyone in the world a one-stop-shop for everything related to airlines, formed by a team of aviation editors, who have forensically researched nearly every airline in the world.
Our rating system is rated from one to seven stars on safety – with seven being the highest ranking. Within each airline you will find the country of origin, airline code, booking URL and seat map information. The rating system takes into account a number of different factors related to audits from aviation’s governing bodies, lead associations as well as the airlines own safety data. Every airline has a safety rating breakdown so you can see exactly how they rate.
Over 230 of the airlines on the site that carry 99 per cent of the world’s passengers have a product rating. Given that low cost, regional and full service carriers are so different we have constructed a different rating system for each which can be found within each airline.
Do you know anything about the aircraft you’re about to board?
Airlineratings.com has information on over 30 types of aircraft from the latest Boeing 787 to the A380 and smaller jets.
Best of all, there are simple answers to many of the quirky questions including:
- “What are all those noises after takeoff and before landing?”
- “Why do you have to put the window shades up for landing and takeoff?”
- “What is a winglet and what is it for?
- “Why is it so costly to fly short distances?”
- “How often is an aircraft maintained?
- “How strong is a wing?”
- “How do they test aircraft”
- “How often do plane tyres need to be replaced?”
There is still so much more to this one stop airline website. The website also includes:
- Up to date breaking news and regular feature stories written by some of the world’s best aviation writers and commentators
- Comprehensive lounge, airport, food and airline reviews all evaluated and written by experienced aviation editors
- Exciting new competitions
- Passenger reviews, a first hand experience from passengers about a range of different airlines
- Reassuring factual advice for those who have fear of flying – which even explains the various noises passengers hear on take-off and landing and during the flight
- Top ten section – showcasing the best of the best
- Book cheap flights and hotels with our partner Skyscanner
We hope you enjoy this website as much as we enjoyed creating it. If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected] or perhaps the answer to your question is already in the FAQ section.