- Complimentary snack and non alcoholic beverage
- No in flight entertainment except on the A330
- Seat pitch of 29 inch with some recline; Seat pitch of 31 inch on the 737-800. Seat selection available for a fee. Seat pitch of 32 inch on the A330 with nine a breast seating
- Included baggage allowance of 15kgs for domestic flights and 20kgs for international
- Complimentary meal, snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Seat pitch of 60 inch on the A330 and 42 inch on other aircraft
- On demand entertainment through seat back screens
- Generous baggage allowance
- Operating a fleet of all new boeing 737-900 aircraft, Lion Air commenced service in December 2013
- The company operates with Thai partners as an associate company of Lion Air based in Indonesia.
- 737-900 MAX
Click here for more information about our Thai Lion Air reviews and safety ratings system.