- Seats in 2-4-2 layout and a seat pitch of 30inch with 4 inch recline.
- Seats are equipped with a 9″ seat-back TV screen, featuring a selection of films and TV shows complimnetary
- In-flight wifi, meals beverages and checked baggage are all available for purchase.
- Differing fare levels (all clearly explained on their website) have certain inclusions and may be better value
- Seats in a 2-3-2 layout have a 37 inch seat pitch and great er recline than economy
- Meals, beverages, in-flight entertainment (on a 12 inch screen), WiFi and checked baggage are included in the ticket price.
- Level is a Spanish low-cost airline based at Barcelona–El Prat Airport in Spain. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the multinational airline holding company International Airlines Group (IAG), which operates several independent brand names.
- Level is marketed as a low-cost, long-haul carrier; it began operations in June 2017 with transatlantic services from Barcelona and further services are due to start from Paris Orly in 2018
Click here for more information about our Level reviews and safety ratings system.