- Seats in economy have some recline whilst those in Business Class on the A340 transforms in to a lie flat bed. Business passengers on Europe flights will have the seat next to them kept free.
- Passengers should download the YouJoon app to watch the latest TV shows on their mobile device or tablet for European flights. During intercontinental flights on the A340, on demand entertainment is offered complimentary through seat back screens
- On European flights a beverage is served complimentary but all meals and snacks plus additional drinks are to be purchased. On Intercontinental flights a meal and drink is served complimentary. Business Class passengers receive a full multi course meal and drink service.
- Amenity kit, blankets and pillows only available to business passengers
- Baggage available for purchase
- Joon is a French low cost airline based at Paris’ Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- It is a subsidiary of France’s flag carrier, Air France and commenced service in December 2017
Click here for more information about our Joon reviews and safety ratings system.