- Mongolian domestic airline that began scheduled flights in 2011.
- The company changed its name from Mongolian Airlines Group in April 2013 to avoid confusion with the similarly named Mongolian international flag carrier MIAT Mongolian Airlines.
- The airline has plans for medium and long haul expansion however plans for this are currently on hold
- Fokker F50
COVID-19 Compliance (5/7)
– COVID-19 website information and instructions
– Social distancing on boarding
– Flight attendant Personal Protection Equipment
– Face masks compulsory
– Meal service modified
– Passenger Sanitizer Kit
– Deep clean of aircraft
Click here for more information about our Hunnu Air reviews and safety ratings system.