- No in-flight entertainment
- No blankets or pillows provided complimentary but these can be purchased on board.
- Meals, snacks and beverages including water available for purchase on all flights.
- Seat pitch of 28 inch with some recline; preferred seat can be reserved for additional fee at the time of booking and seats with extra legroom at the front of the cabin or in the emergency exit can also be reserved for a higher fee.
- Operates A320s in economy only configuration
- Baggage allowance of up to 40kg should be prepaid when booking flight to avoid higher fees at the airport
- HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier and commenced service in October 2013
- At present, HK Express flies to destinations around Asia including top cities in Japan, Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Cambodia and Vietnam
Click here for more information about our HK Express reviews and safety ratings system.