- Free breakfast and beverage service on morning flights from Sapporo-Tokyo. All other snacks and beverages available for purchase on all other flights
- All economy seating
- No in flight entertainment
- Baggage allowance needs to be purchased
- Set up in 1996 named Hokkaido International Airlines as low cost carrier operating routes between Hokkaido cities and Tokyo
- All Nippon Airways became a shareholder in 2008
- Rebranded as Air Do in October 2012
Click here for more information about our Air Do reviews and safety ratings system.