from United States - April 15, 2017
A great low fare airline!
from Chile - October 21, 2016
Excelent service , and puntuality
from Nicaragua - September 12, 2016
1. There are over 10 staffs and no one really speaks English. Considering it is an international airport located in the capital!
2. The staffs are not proffessional and provide wrong guidance.
When we checked-in the desk was closed. The staff told us to bring the large luggage to pass the gate. Clearly, the officer refused to let us pass. Our time was wasted because of running back and forth.
3. The attitudes of staffs are rude. Since it was too late to catch the flight, we asked staffs to help us reschedule the flight. However, the attitude was rude. They were just keep telling us that we lost our ticket and asked us to repurchase the ticket. (But we already checked-in last night and stayed in the airport.) Moreover, wasting our time by arguing with us that we arrived too late.
4. The staffs were unwilling to call their manager when we requested. When they finally called their manager, all they did was discussing with each other how to avoid blame from their managers.
5. Finally, the manager came and rescheduled our flight in no time, even without asking further details. The result will be much better if the staffs were trained properly.
Not recommend this airline!
from Argentina - January 8, 2016
I purchased a ticket to fly Buenos Aires to Santiago, turns out the particular flight I booked was a code share with Aerolineas Argentinas. However the ticket listed a code share as flown by TACA. The Sky counter was closed when I arrived, TACA does not exist any more as an airline. I was advised by an airport information attendant to go to Aerolineas, yet Aerolineas Argentinas personnel did not know they were operating a Sky code share. Finnaly they matched me only by the flight departure time and found my booking. Sky and Aereolineas Argentinas operate out of distant terminals, I almost missed my flight. I was saved by a late departure by Aerolineas Argentinas, who is often late, and I had booked Sky to specifically avoid Aerolineas Argentinas.
I dislike code share because I often have problems finding my flight if the actual flight number is not offered, but this was by far the worst code share arrangement I have seen.
I posted a complaint to Sky on this issue and received no reply.
from Chile - August 17, 2015
I flew with Sky Airlines to Lima, Perú from Santiago, Chile. Before I left there was a counter attendant that checked my bag. I asked her if I had to pick up my luggage in Lima because I had a connecting flight to Cusco. She then proceeded to tell me that I did not have to pick up my bag and transfer it to the domestic flight from Lima to Cusco. She knew I was checking a bag and she printed my tickets for both flights so she knew I had to transfer and that I would be flying another airline. I changed to Avianca from my previous flight to a Cusco domestic flight without picking up my bag as she instructed. My bag then stayed in Lima and was not transferred to any flight. I had the Avianca personnel call as soon as I landed in Cusco and my bag did not. They said that the Sky Airlines personnel did not pick up and that they emailed them in Cusco. They instructed me that they would have the bag on the first flight the next morning. The next day I called and they said that Sky had not replied to their email. I told them that it was an emergency that I get the bag at once because my medicine and my travel companions medicine was in it. I did not receive the bag until 3 days later