from Chile - November 8, 2019
Flew Economy Class
I booked a full fare round trip on Sky. I had to change my flights which is allowed under their full fare rules. The new flights for a couple of weeks later which I requested (complete with seat selection) required additional fare, which I immediately paid. I then received an email stating payment was received but the new flight booking failed. I have since requested that they either refund my total amount paid (about US$265) or give me a credit for future flights. I have made said request four times, each time thanking me and saying they would get back to me. I have also called and they say all such things have to be done on-line. La-de-da. My final take is that they have no intention of making this right and they’re pretty much stealing US$265. So be it but I would caution anyone about booking with Sky Airline, as you may lose some money.
from United States - April 15, 2017
A great low fare airline!
from Chile - October 21, 2016
Excelent service , and puntuality
from Nicaragua - September 12, 2016
1. There are over 10 staffs and no one really speaks English. Considering it is an international airport located in the capital!
2. The staffs are not proffessional and provide wrong guidance.
When we checked-in the desk was closed. The staff told us to bring the large luggage to pass the gate. Clearly, the officer refused to let us pass. Our time was wasted because of running back and forth.
3. The attitudes of staffs are rude. Since it was too late to catch the flight, we asked staffs to help us reschedule the flight. However, the attitude was rude. They were just keep telling us that we lost our ticket and asked us to repurchase the ticket. (But we already checked-in last night and stayed in the airport.) Moreover, wasting our time by arguing with us that we arrived too late.
4. The staffs were unwilling to call their manager when we requested. When they finally called their manager, all they did was discussing with each other how to avoid blame from their managers.
5. Finally, the manager came and rescheduled our flight in no time, even without asking further details. The result will be much better if the staffs were trained properly.
Not recommend this airline!
from Argentina - January 8, 2016
I purchased a ticket to fly Buenos Aires to Santiago, turns out the particular flight I booked was a code share with Aerolineas Argentinas. However the ticket listed a code share as flown by TACA. The Sky counter was closed when I arrived, TACA does not exist any more as an airline. I was advised by an airport information attendant to go to Aerolineas, yet Aerolineas Argentinas personnel did not know they were operating a Sky code share. Finnaly they matched me only by the flight departure time and found my booking. Sky and Aereolineas Argentinas operate out of distant terminals, I almost missed my flight. I was saved by a late departure by Aerolineas Argentinas, who is often late, and I had booked Sky to specifically avoid Aerolineas Argentinas.
I dislike code share because I often have problems finding my flight if the actual flight number is not offered, but this was by far the worst code share arrangement I have seen.
I posted a complaint to Sky on this issue and received no reply.