from United States - June 17, 2020
Flew Economy Class
I would avoid taking this airline. I was not able to fly because of COVID and Peru’s boarders being closed. Tje customer service is not good and not understanding. They will only give a voucher for short time. They are a small airline, and I understand they cannot lose all profits. I also think that it is not good business to keep all the profits and not refund for a service they are not providing.
from Chile - November 8, 2019
Flew Economy Class
I booked a full fare round trip on Sky. I had to change my flights which is allowed under their full fare rules. The new flights for a couple of weeks later which I requested (complete with seat selection) required additional fare, which I immediately paid. I then received an email stating payment was received but the new flight booking failed. I have since requested that they either refund my total amount paid (about US$265) or give me a credit for future flights. I have made said request four times, each time thanking me and saying they would get back to me. I have also called and they say all such things have to be done on-line. La-de-da. My final take is that they have no intention of making this right and they’re pretty much stealing US$265. So be it but I would caution anyone about booking with Sky Airline, as you may lose some money.
from United States - April 15, 2017
A great low fare airline!
from Chile - October 21, 2016
Excelent service , and puntuality
from Nicaragua - September 12, 2016
1. There are over 10 staffs and no one really speaks English. Considering it is an international airport located in the capital!
2. The staffs are not proffessional and provide wrong guidance.
When we checked-in the desk was closed. The staff told us to bring the large luggage to pass the gate. Clearly, the officer refused to let us pass. Our time was wasted because of running back and forth.
3. The attitudes of staffs are rude. Since it was too late to catch the flight, we asked staffs to help us reschedule the flight. However, the attitude was rude. They were just keep telling us that we lost our ticket and asked us to repurchase the ticket. (But we already checked-in last night and stayed in the airport.) Moreover, wasting our time by arguing with us that we arrived too late.
4. The staffs were unwilling to call their manager when we requested. When they finally called their manager, all they did was discussing with each other how to avoid blame from their managers.
5. Finally, the manager came and rescheduled our flight in no time, even without asking further details. The result will be much better if the staffs were trained properly.
Not recommend this airline!