Airline & Safety Ratings
In Flight Product
- Aircraft are in all economy configuration
- Snack and beverages including alcohol and water available for purchase; pay by Mexican dollar or credit card only
- Dropdown cabin screens show in flight entertainment
- Seat pitch of 30 inch; seats may or may not recline depending on aircraft. Variety of different seating options available such as emergency exit, buy the seat next to you and different sections of the cabin.
- Pillows, eyeshades and ear plugs available for purchase
- Baggage allowance of 15kg with extra baggage available for purchase
- Commenced service as low cost carrier in 2006
- Initiated code share agreement with Southwest Airlines allowing more seamless travel between the United States and Mexico
- Operates on domestic and international routes
- Mexico's second largest airline after Aeromexico
Click here for more information about our Volaris reviews and safety ratings system.